Do you cook your dog’s meals but need to add a healthy fat?
Or, are you trying to make your kibble more nutritious by adding a good quality fat?
Volhard Krill Oil Liquid Supplement for Dogs & Cats allows you to add a quality source of Omega 3 and 6 that is sustainably sourced.
The unique pump selected for this product was chosen because it does not allow oxygen (air) back into the oil. The omega-3 fatty acids in fish oil are extremely vulnerable to oxidative damage. When these fat particles are exposed to oxygen (this is called oxidation or rancidity), they break down into smaller compounds, like malondialdehyde (MDA), and they create oxygen-containing molecules called free radicals. Both MDA and free radicals cause premature aging and disease because they damage proteins, DNA, and other important cellular structures.
Most fish oil is rancid before you even buy it. Oxygen leaks through the plastic container and even the gel caps, causing harmful oxidation. And even if your fish oil is in a glass container, every you time you open it to give some to your dog, oxidation occurs … and the risk of health issues goes up. Our packaging has no internal straw and never has to be opened to light and air.
Support your dog or cat’s overall wellness with the Volhard Krill Oil Liquid Dog & Cat Supplement.
- Support your pet's natural response to environmental stressors
- Promote the production of prostaglandins and leukotrienes
- Increases joint comfort
- Supports skin and ear health
- Supports healthy retina and visual cortex development
- Maintains normal blood pressure levels
- Supports heart health
- Supports healthy cell growth
- Maintains normal levels of plasma triglycerides and cholesterol
- Promotes already normal renal function
- Supports healthy growth and reproduction
This formula contains:
- Over 55% pure krill oil with a combination of sustainably sourced wild-caught mackerel, sardine, herring and anchovy
- Contains EPA and DHA, omega-3 fatty acids that help arthritis, and also has some anti-cancer effects
- Used to support immune and cardiovascular system health, plus healthy joints and eyes
- Known to improve your dog's memory
- Provides a good source of linoleic acid
- Provides an important omega-6 essential fatty acid that nourishes the skin and helps maintain a lustrous coat
- Very high in antioxidant vitamins A, E, astaxanthin and canthaxanthin - naturally occurring compounds that are known to keep inflammation away and protect eyes and joints
- Because it comes in the form of phospholipids, it's more bioavailable
- Easily dispensable with the no-mess pump that keeps it fresh with no sticky, oily fingers
Krill, Sardine, Anchovy, Herring & Mackerel.
For use in cats & dogs only. If animal's condition worsens or does not improve, stop product administration and consult your veterinarian.
This product is a supplement to healthy feeding and will help maintain the Omega 6:3 ratio as required by AAFCO.
This supplement should be added to your dog or cat's food bowl at the time of feeding.
(4 pumps per day would equate to a one-month supply per bottle)
Store in the refrigerator for longest preservation.
Be the first to review this product.
- 0.25 LBS