The Volhard Dog Nutrition Affiliate Program allows you to earn a commission selling Volhard products through your company or website. Ideal partners include bloggers, doggie daycares, dog walkers, trainers, breeders, veterinarians, rehabilitation centers, shelters, pet obesity clinics, pet retailers and more.
Here's How It Works
We teamed up with a company called Refersion to manage this process in a way that is easy and free for you. All you need to do to sign up as an affiliate is fill out the online application for the Volhard Dog Nutrition Affiliate program. Affiliates will be notified within 3-5 days after Volhard reviews the application. We pay a 10% starting commission rate. Higher volume affiliates may be eligible for a higher commission.
There are no minimum sales levels required to remain in the program. However, if you have no activity on your account for 6 months, you will be removed from the program.
Average order size is $100, which implies a $10 commission.
Why Join the Volhard Dog Nutrition Affiliate Program?
- 10% commission
- 60 day tracking cookie
- Great Affiliate support, management and education
- 20% discount off personal purchases of any food and supplements (that qualify for a discount)
- Affiliate promotions
- Quarterly demo meetings highlighting top accounts and top demo staff and discussion on how you can do better to gain more new customers and sales
- Awesome communication and updates
- Reliable tracking and custom Affiliate links
- Constant coupons and promotions
- Starter promotional kits available for purchase
- When you succeed, we succeed. Volhard Dog Nutrition Affiliate Team is available to help you thrive.
Requirements for Affiliates
- All Affiliates must post the VDN logo on their website to promote the affiliation
- All new Affiliates must attend (2) 1-hour webinars to learn about the product and start the process of learning about nutrition. These two webinars will cover the following topics to help get you started:
- Intro to Volhard Dog Nutrition
- What it means to be a VDN Affiliate
- Dog nutrition basics
- Volhard's ingredients
We strongly encourage every Affiliate to maintain a level of continuing and professional education in the areas of nutrition and homeopathic medicine. Successful Affiliates will complete at least 10 Continuing Education Units (CEUs) throughout the year. This is easy to accomplish watching webinars, writing blogs for VDN and attending conferences and training events.
Acceptance to Volhard Dog Nutrition's Affiliate Program is not guaranteed. While we carefully consider every application submitted to Volhard Dog Nutrition, applications are typically rejected for the following reasons:
- Incomplete or false contact information
- Invalid business or personal Tax ID (US affiliates only)
- Failure to disclose promotional methods
- Unacceptable website content, including promotion of activity considered illegal in the United States
- An inability to verify website(s), phone number(s), and email(s)
To increase the likelihood of becoming a Volhard Dog Nutrition affiliate, please fill out the application fully and honestly. Fraudulent activity on Refersion is not tolerated and will result in immediate account suspension and reversal of commissions.
Please contact us at email@example.com.