Fido’s Flora by Adored Beast Apothecary is the first and only probiotic made from dog-specific strains.
Fido Flora contains two canine-specific strains of probiotics identified and cultivated by scientists that are beneficial for the canine microbiome.
These bacterial probiotics are researched and specifically chosen to:
- Boost and strengthen a dog's immune system
- Help keep dog's gastrointestinal tract calm during times of stress
- Fight against bacteria like E. coli and salmonella through the production of metabolites
- Enhance dietary availability of nutrients
- Improves production of neurotransmitters in the brain
- Proven to stay viable in the acidity of a dog's gut through extensive research
- Remains unaltered by antibiotics commonly prescribed to treat intestinal upset
Fido’s Flora should be given to dogs that are dealing with health issues, including; allergies, cancer, organ disease, and/or digestive disease.
To increase the diversity of bacteria in healthy dogs, rotate Fido's Flora and Love Bugs throughout the year.
Fido’s Flora Ingredients:
Fido’s Flora Ingredients
Larch Arabinogalactan (Prebiotic) (700mg)
Humic & Fulvic Acids (558mg)
Multi-Strain Probiotic Blend Including Species-Specific Patented Probiotics (2 Billion CFU
- Streptococcus Thermophilus MAK34S24T
- Biﬁdobacterium Infantis MAK22B041
- Biﬁdobacterium Longum MAK34B12L
- Biﬁdobacterium Biﬁdum MAK53B66B
- Biﬁdobacterium Breve MAK40B22B
- Lactobacillus Lactis MAK16B42L
- Lactobacillus Rhamnosus MAK79L08R
- Lactobacillus Plantarum MAK45L23P
- Lactobacillus Paracasei MAK92L81P
- Lactobacillus Helveticus MAK18L62H
- Lactobacillus Bulgaricus MAK55L88B
- Lactobacillus Salivarius MAK90L10S
- Lactobacillus Acidophilus MAK32L61A
- Lactobacillus Casei MAK20L30C
- Lactobacillus casei K9-1
- Lactobacillus fermentum K9-2
Build a Bowl
Every dog is special. But it’s not just their personality. Every dog has unique nutrition needs based on their breed, size, shape, activity level and many other factors. The best way to help your dog be the best version of themselves is to build a healthy, balanced bowl that’s a combination of grains, vegetables, proteins, hydrators and supplements that are specific to your pet.
When you build a bowl here at Volhard, you will start with the choice of foundation mix. For better planning, it’s helpful to think about the dog you plan to feed and their issues first. This is where you can determine the "personality" of your bowl.
Build-a-Bowl is a fun way to find out what the nutritional value is in a bowl of Volhard! Then you will be asked to add a protein for a delectable super-powered meal for your dog!